Canadian Lawyer 4Students
- Kim Alpert, “Don’t Let Can’t Define You”
- “Eric Socolofsky – Between Execution and Experimentation is ‘Awesome'”
- “Shawn Pucknell: No Longer Afraid”
- “Gavin Strange – No Boundaries, Only Possibilities”
Juris-Diction.ca – Columnist
- In Futuro: What the CBA’s Legal Futures Report Means for You
- Why You Should Consider Getting Your MBA While in Law School
- Professor “Bernie” Adell and What He Meant to Us
- In Futuro: Will lawyer-bots make us obsolete?
Slaw.ca – Guest Contributor
LawIsCool.com – Contributor
- Chess Master, You May Approach the Bench
- LSUC Publishes Articling Task Force Report
IvanMerrow.com – Owner
- Failure Should be a Graduation Requirement
- TEAMwork: Interdisciplinary Learning at its Finest
- Don’t Bring Your Laptop to Class
- The Innovative Advocate: Canada’s Legal Future
- Looking Back at 4 Years of UW Co-op
- 4 Lessons I Learned Stacking Wood
- The Liberal Arts – Irrelevant in a Digital Age?
- Social Media 101
- To Universities and Colleges: Image Still Matters
- Start Up or Join Up?
Imprint – Columnist
The following is a selection of articles I wrote for the Imprint, the University of Waterloo’s student newspaper.
Networking — “Network Now”
- No More Ships in the Night
- First Time’s the Charm
- Networker’s Briefcase
- Navigating Networking Gongshows (i.e. Conferences)
- The Secret About Networking
- If You’re Not LinkedIn, You’re Out
Personal Finance — “Red to Black”
- What is this “Saving” you speak of?
- A Student’s Guide to the Free Life
- Best Friend keeping you Broke?
- What does it take to Save?
- Face Value: Frugal vs. Cheap
- The Saver’s Toolbox
- Double-Edged Plastic
- Budgeting 101
- Buying on the Internet
- Tax Time